Saturday, February 7, 2015

To New Beginnings





Welcome, to my blog driven by the things that have always characterised me and my life; travel, beauty, fashion and lifestyle. My blog is named "Spiced Chai Latte" simply because it is, without a doubt, my favourite drink in the whole wide world (at least when it comes to somewhat unhealthy drinks). It tastes like Christmas in a cup whether it is iced or hot.

It took me a very long time to find a blog name I was comfortable enough to share with you guys. I spent months googling different ideas, spent ours on wordoid.com and annoyed my family with my struggles. However, I always seem to come back to spiced chai latte. I have been on tumblr for a while now, but it doesn't seem to satisfy my desire to share my views on trends and opinions. I hope that this blog will be a platform in which I can interact with you guys even more.

E.W.

PS: The quote above is something that guides me through my everyday outfits. I try to at least have one article of black clothing in every outfit simply because "black is always elegant". That means everyday my outfit either contains black lingerie, a black top, black pants, black shoes, black dress, black blazer, black jacket, black hat or even black accessories. It can be anything, as long as one fraction of my outfit is black. However, this is not always the case. Sometimes my outfits feel to colourful for black, or I just wish to include a wider range of clothing in my outfits. There is always an exception to a rule and in my case, its not wearing black every single day. Then again, black mascara counts right?




No comments:

Post a Comment